Call: 713.627.2789

Immigration Law  

Home / Helpful Links / Contact Us
Attorney Profiles Business & Commercial Law Personal Injury Immigration Law

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

You may get a work permit through an application for deferred action if you:

1. Are under 31 years old (as of June 15, 2012);

2. Arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16;

3. Were in the U.S. on June 15, 2012 and at the time of filing for deferred action;

4. Have lived in the U.S. continuously since June 15, 2007;

5. Entered the U.S. without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;

6. Are currently in school, graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, GED, or honorable discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.; and

7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.


The information above comes directly from U.S.C.I.S.  You can find more information at or call us at 713-627-2789.


Be informed!

Los abogados hablan español.

  800 Commerce St., Ste. 100 · Houston, Texas 77002 · (713) 627-2789
Copyright © 2008 - 2012 The Cruz Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.