Many Lawful Permanent Residents choose not to become U.S. Citizens for many reasons...however, there are very important reasons to not wait! Become a U.S. Citizen and enjoy the following benefits:
- The Right to Vote
- A Chance to Reunite your Family
- Your Children Under the Age of 18 Automtically Become a U.S. Citizen
- Eligibility for Certain State and Federal Jobs
- Eligibility for Certain Public Benefits
- International Travel is Made Easier
- Protection in Cases Involving Illegal Activity
- No Longer have to Spend Money Renewing Green Card
- Protection Against Changes in the Law for Non-Citizens
Don't delay - become a U.S. Citizen!
Call us for a consultation at 713-627-2789
Naturalization & Citizenship - Do I Meet the Requirements?
You May Qualify for Naturalization if:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
||800 Commerce St., Ste. 100 · Houston, Texas 77002 · (713) 627-2789
||Copyright © 2008 - 2012 The Cruz Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.